.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

BREAKING NEWS: Quick action helps control house fire

-A A +A
By Stephen Thomas

SHEPHERDSVILLE - Two residents were treated for minor smoke inhalation following a fire in their Shepherdsville home.

Shepherdsville Fire units responded to the home on Tyler Drive in Bratcher Estates just  after 10 a.m. Monday.

Shepherdsville Fire Chief Brad Whittaker said an electrical line short inside a bedroom wall triggered the fire.

Whittaker said one of the homeowners first noticed smoke and a noise within the wall and broke through it to find the fire. He said house damages were contained to the one interior wall.

Bullitt County EMS and the Bullitt/Spencer County American Red Cross also responded to the scene.