- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Bullitt County Health Department wants to remind the community the best way to prevent flu is to get a flu vaccination each year. Seasonal flu shots will be available at the following locations:
Flu shot clinics will be held at the Bullitt County Health Department beginning the week of Tuesday, October 5, 2010. The hours for flu shot clinics will be Tuesdays from 7:45 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
* Please bring your insurance cards if you have Anthem, United Healthcare, Bluegrass Family Health, Aetna and Humana. These are the only insurance companies that participate with VaxCare EXCEPTION: Other Medicare Replacement Plans
* Please bring your Medicare and your supplemental insurance cards
* Please bring your Medicare replacement plan cards
* Please bring your Medicaid cards and your Passport cards
* The cost for the flu shot this year for non-insured patients or patients who do not have coverage with the insurance companies listed above will be $23
* Parents bringing their insured children for a flu shot will need to check with the insurance company to see if a flu shot is a covered service
* All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are a Guardian, you must bring guardianship papers with you. (We are required to copy guardianship papers on site before shot is administered)
* Please wear a short sleeved shirt for your convenience
Fore more information call the Bullitt County Health Deaprtment, 955-5355.