- Special Sections
- Public Notices
I have been substituting as a Bullitt County Bus Driver the last few weeks and I want to share a few things I have learned. A dozen reasons why driving a school bus is very stressful.
1. Keep the children safe at all costs.
2. Watching the traffic – people who runs stop signs or pull out in front of the bus, and at the same time watching the bus gauges and students.
3. Completing paperwork, then redoing it as students move in and out.
4. Trying to stay on schedule.
5. Finding roads, houses and turn arounds in the dark.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The Pioneer News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.