- Special Sections
- Public Notices
FRANKFORT — The Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) and Career Cruising will host free Individual Learning Plan (ILP) training for private school, home school and adult students in August, September, October and November. Training will be offered through webinars and at five private schools across the state.
Webinars focusing on student use of the ILP will be held:
· Tuesday, Sept. 27, 4 to 5 p.m. Eastern time, 3 to 4 p.m. Central time.
· Wednesday, Oct. 19, noon to 1 p.m. Eastern time, 11 a.m. to noon Central time.
· Monday, Nov. 21, 3 to 4 p.m. Eastern time, 2 to 3 p.m. Central time.
Webinars focusing on school administrator use of the ILP will be held:
· Thursday, Sept. 15, noon to 1 p.m. Eastern time, 11 a.m. to noon Central time.
· Tuesday, Oct. 18, 1 to 2 p.m. Eastern time, noon to 1 p.m. Central time.
·Monday, Nov. 21, noon to 1 p.m. Eastern time, 11 a.m. to noon Central time.
On-site training will cover student and administrator use, as well as KHEAA’s College Cost and Planning Reports, and will be held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time on:
·Tuesday, Oct. 11, Trinity High School, 4011 Shelbyville Road, Louisville.
For registration details or more information, please contact Pennie Little at 800-928-8926, ext. 67495, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KHEAA is the state agency that administers KEES, need-based grants and other programs to help students pay their higher education expenses.
To learn how to plan and prepare for higher education, go to www.gotocollege.ky.gov. For more information about Kentucky scholarships and grants, visit www.kheaa.com; write KHEAA, P.O. Box 798, Frankfort, KY 40602; or call 800-928-8926, ext. 6-7372.