Restitution can help make victim ‘whole’ again

-A A +A

Circuit Clerk's Office/Paulita Keith

 Restitution is the act of making a person “whole”. 

There are many cases in which restitution may be ordered. 

Cases involving a victim of a crime whose property has been damaged, stolen, unlawfully obtained, converted, or caused to substantially decrease in value may receive court-ordered restitution. 

If a victim has incurred medical expenses, direct out-of-pocket expenses, or loss-of-earnings as a direct result of the crime, restitution may be ordered.  

If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The Pioneer News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.

You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Pioneer News | circulation@pioneernews.net | 502-955-6348
P.O. Box 98, 455 North Buckman St, Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday