Friday, May 10, 2013 at 4:00 am (Updated: May 10, 4:01 am)
Kentucky’s 2013 legislative session ended on Tuesday, March 26, and Frankfort was unsuccessful in passing legislation to make public places in Kentucky smoke free. In a state that leads the nation in lung cancer deaths and smoking rates, it is tragic that the General Assembly lacks the political will to protect its citizens from toxic second-hand smoke. All Kentuckians will pay the price for this missed opportunity to reduce smoking’s tremendous health and economic burden on the state.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The Pioneer News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
The Pioneer News | firstname.lastname@example.org | 502-955-6348 P.O. Box 98, 455 North Buckman St, Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday