Bullitt County History Museum
Indian attack on Johnson’s children in Bullitt

The earlier Johnson family came into Kentucky in the late 1780’s from Maryland.  Bullitt County did not become a County until 1796.

The Ephraim Johnson family settled in the area known as the small stream called Cane Run, three miles north of what is now known as Lebanon Junction, Kentucky.

There was a station located down on the lower creek at the place known as Holsclaw.